Welcome to Kapolchok Law Offices
George Kapolchok is a nationally recognized, personal injury lawyer with a commitment to exemplary ethics, not only in seeking justice for clients, but also as an active representative of plaintiff-only lawyers from across the country.
The civil justice system in America is the best in the world. However, if you are reading this, you probably feel a sense of injustice right now. You or your loved ones have likely suffered harm due to the negligence of another:
- Auto Accident
- Medical Negligence
- Insurance Issue
- Defective Product
- Job-Site and Commercial Premises Injury
It's normal for this kind of situation to make you feel terrified, angry, helpless, frustrated and/or betrayed. You need help navigating through this.
You may be seeking some sort of remedy for the loss or injury you've suffered. We can help you determine what you are entitled to under the law.
Personal injury or loss cases are highly specialized and difficult. They can be costly to bring to a courtroom. It doesn't matter who you are or what you do, if you've suffered harm and believe that our society or legal system should help to mitigate some of that suffering, you need to talk to someone who can listen to your story and advise you on whether or not the law can provide you with help.
How do I find the right lawyer?
A strong personal injury lawyer:
- Serves you, first and foremost and is always your fiercest advocate.
- Is highly respected in the legal community as one who fights for what is right.
- Leverages high standards of ethical conduct to affect positive change in your life and the lives of others.
- Prepares your case meticulously, to give you the best options.
- Demonstrates the value in avoiding a trial while still providing you with the most positive outcome.
- Is no stranger to the courtroom; acting as your guide and advocate.
- Demonstrates courage, smarts and level-headed competence as your representative.
- Has a proven track record for achieving optimum justice.
- Gives you full attention and total commitment.
Your case is not a dress rehearsal.
Selecting a lawyer is an important decision. You have only one opportunity to seek compensation for the harms or losses you've experienced. Take the time to choose wisely.
- Ask around.
- If you know lawyers and judges, talk to them about George Kapolchok.
- Read our case studies.